Dr. Blas Royo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blas Royo?

would not recommend this doctor or office

very unprofessional office, I waited 2 hours before I decided to walk out. The doctor came in late, then he was on the phone the entire time, I lost my patience and walked out.

What an excellent doctor!

Dr. Royo is the kindest, most compassionate and gifted GYN there is. I have endometriosis and I tend to have ovarian cysts. Dr. Royo has been my doctor for 13 years and I would never consider going to anyone else. I have had 5 surgeries with him and there is nothing better than waking up to see his face. Not only is he kind but he also brilliant! He has been there for me as well as my family. I look forward to him helping me deliver my kids!

Dr. Royo delivered both of my sons. He is a wonderful and caring doctor. I had 2 c-sections and he made me feel safe and comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone!