Dr. Blas Zelaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blas Zelaya?

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Overall great doctor. He spends Plenty of time with you which means he usually running late on appointments in the afternoons. We would never think of going to another pediatric neurologist. We just know to expect the appointments to run long. After consulting an epileptilogist at his urging, his diagnosis was excellent. We are blessed to have Dr. Zelaya as our doctor.

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr. Blas Zelaya is an excellent doctor. I thank God, prayers and Dr. Zelaya for saving my life 23 years ago. I was hospitalized for 55 days and had 2 brain surgeries during that time. Dr. Kennedy performed the surgeries, and many others were invloved through the entire process. This was when Dr. Zelaya was in North Dakota. Long story cut short,I know,but I would recommend Dr. Zelaya anytime.

Posted on October 14th, 2008

very good with children and was the first doctor to show genuine concern for my daughters condition above and beyond what is required by a doctor. while in the hospital he spent a half an hour every day with my 2 year old even on Sunday.We loved and trusted him.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016