Dr. Blaze Sekovski Is this you?

sorely missed

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Sekovski was my doctor until he left for Idaho. Lucky Idaho! I have never had a more caring, brilliant, concerned doctor ever.. He was a true healer, and not a business man. Lucky is the institution that has him in their employ. I miss him terribly.

Best Dr. I ever had. (Michael P. Durning)

Posted on July 4th, 2015

In 1994 I had 2 MI 's 4 days apart.I was very Lucky to survive. I knew I needed to find a Dr. to help me deal with what happened to me. Through a friend in my Cardiac Rehab I was told about Dr. Sekovski. He was my Dr. until he left the Buffalo,N.Y. area For Boise, Idaho.( 15 years later) He was the best,and kindest Dr. I ever had. To this day as I face new medical problems he is missed. I totally trusted his judgment. To the people under his care...You are very lucky to have him. God Bless