Dr. Bliss E Kaneshiro Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bliss E Kaneshiro?

She is nothing more than someone who takes away life-- gave zero options for a woman in state of crisis before promptly performing an abortion under severe state of duress.

Patient

My experience with Bliss, after seeing her on 3-5 occasions during my pregnancy, is that she is nothing more than an abortionist just getting her surgery time accomplished. I hugged her on my 4th time to see her and thanked her for not hurting my child and yet she did so a week later. She didn't genuinely care about me and my baby. She never explained PTSD or post traumatic abortion disorder--she simply DID NOT CARE. I spend every day in trauma and remorse and she KNEW that I was in a compromising and stressful situation--she allowed for me to be drugged with vailum before consenting to the surgery and had me put into solitary isolation ward due to the fact that I was SCREAMING and CRYING uncontrollably before she hurt my baby and yet that is what she continued to do. She is a destroyer with zero accountability to the lives she impacts.