Dr. Blonie W Dudney Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Blonie W Dudney Jr?

Very personable and professional I would recommend him to anybody

He was on time and very professional. I have amblyopia and he made me fell at ease about my issue.

D.J.

Dr. Dudney was fantastic. He repaired a macular hole in my retina. His bed side manner was the best I have ever received from a medical professional. I was very nervous about eye surgery but he calmed all of my fears. The operation was a complete success. I have moved to Phoenix and he referred me to an outstanding Doctor, Dr. Mandi Conway. Thank you Dr Dudney. I will never forget you.

After a series of health challenges I found my vision failing. It wasn't a matter of corrective lenses, it was much more serious. I was referred to Dr. Dudney. A thorough examination identified the problem. The cause, prognosis and method of restoration was fully explained to me in a manner that put me at ease and I was looking forward to the course of action that was to follow. I have have to say Dr. Dudney is a very thoughtful and extremely talented doctor that I would recommend to everyone. I am extremely grateful for my sight. Thank you Dr. Dudney Sincerely, Tom

This doctor saved my vision

I saw Dr. Dudney recently because I lost my vision due to blood in my retina. He was very kind and took time to explain everything to me. The treatment was started the same day as my first visit and now I'm starting see again. Thanks Dr. Dudney

Best doctor

Dr. Dudney is a great doctor. Wait times are a little long but well worth it. My mom has maculer degeneration and has seen him for 2 years. He has made her vision better with new treatments. He is a very nice doctor with a good bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Amazing job

all im going to say is wow he is an amazing DR.

I can see better now

I got blood in my eye because of diabetes, the doctor used a laser on my eye to help me see again. he seems like a real good doctor

Good Experience

My mom has macular degeneration and one of her friends suggested that we go see Dr. Dudney. She had been previously treated by another retina doctor here in St. Louis (without good results). Dr. Dudney suggested a different medicine along with laser treatment. Thankfully it worked and my mom is slowly getting some vision back.

He has a great bedside manner and was very informative on my condition.

Good experience

I saw Dr. Dudney for swelling in my retina. He is truely caring and took the time to explain everything to me along with the treatment options. I am ...

Great Doctor

Excellent doctor. If anyone has a retina problem... I would highly recommend him.