Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blythe Allen-Hardy
Dr. Blythe Allen-Hardy, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Freeport, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Allen-Hardy is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital, Bon Secours Memorial Reg. Med. Ctr. and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Blythe Allen-Hardy has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Blythe Allen-Hardy has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Health Issues
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Blythe Allen-Hardy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Allen-Hardy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours St. Mary`s Hospital
Bon Secours Memorial Reg. Med. Ctr.
VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
10 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Blythe Allen-Hardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.