- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Blythe E Monheit has 3 locations
Dr. Blythe E Monheit has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Blythe E Monheit has the following 11 expertise
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Eye Exam
- Vision Disorders
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Blythe E Monheit Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Blythe E Monheit
Dr. Monheit is a fellowship trained glaucoma specialist and a board certified ophthalmologist. She attended undergraduate school at Washington University in St. Louis and, as a French major, she attended New York University affiliate school in Paris, France. Dr. Monheit received her doctorate of medicine from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine and completed a transitional internship at Brackenridge Hospital in Austin, Texas. Her ophthalmology residency, as well as glaucoma fellowship was completed at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. In Austin, Dr. Monheit has been active in the pursuit of increasing the community awareness of glaucoma through patient education seminars with the Seton Family of Hospitals and through various media outlets. She is a member of the American Glaucoma Society, American Academy of Ophthalmology, and Texas Ophthalmology Association, amongst others. Office hours are M-F, 8a.m.-5p.m. Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted. New patients are welcome. Email: [email protected]