Dr. Blythe E Monheit Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Blythe E Monheit?

Does not spend enough time with patient

Dr. Monheit was always rushed. She does not did not spend enough time with me. She apparently did not check my medical record before attempting to treat me. She put eye drop in the wrong eye. Also, she did not look at my medication list to warn me about avoiding certain medication that could be harmful when you have glaucoma.

Knows her stuff

I saw Dr Monheit first in 2010. I owe her my eyesight because I had no family history of glaucoma and did not have any idea my eyes felt funny because of the pressure being so high. A regular eye Dr sent me to her thinking I needed emergency surgery to drain my eyes or they were gonna pop. Dr Monheit controlled the pressure with eye drops and did surgery on the left eye. Then in a regular check up recently(Feb 2015) discovered my right eye pressure was way up. Yesterday she did laser surgery on it and my eyesight is better today. Thank you Dr Monheit you really know your stuff!

this doctor ignore my drug allergies

I met this doctor once. Because, I cannot see my regular doctor. She gave me prescription eye drop which I have an allergy reaction. Can she read my record? I will never see her again.

Most horrible experience ever

Waited 50 minutes to be seen. Appointments were double booked. Dr. Monheit was in a rush to leave so therefore thought it was okay to just nix a test I had been scheduled for. I was treated like a money ticket and not like a human being.

Condescending manners

Too arrogant, wont listen to you. Just trying to make appointments for herself. Did not complete tests on the first visit, wanted to come back. Did not even want to take blood pressure which was important! Rude in her behaviour. Not recommended.

I owe my eye sight to Dr Monheit

I had no idea how bad my sight was getting untill Dr Monhieht told me I had Glaucoma and I would need to stay on top of it,Boy was she right! I ended up needing to schedule surgery after a routine visit,She dosent mess around,a couple days later I had surgery to make a drain in my eye to releave pressure,and after 12 weeks post opt I can see better than before and do not need glasses .I am so thankful to Dr Monheit and her frendly and profissant staff for saving my eyesight.

Excellent Visit. I have recommended Dr. Monheit to the rest of my family!

After having a not so goodd experience with another opthalmologist, I was referred to Dr. Monheit. Let me tell you, the service was excellent and the Dr. made me feel comfortable and confident in my diagnosis and visit. I would definitely refer those I know to her as it was such a good experience.