Highly Dissatisfied

My mother died

My mother was frail from cancer and had low blood pressure before and after stent surgery. She died the next day. This guy should lose his license.

The minute I met him I was comfortable and his manner which was calming as I was nervous.Great doctor!

Thankful for my primary doctor recommending him

Great doctor!

I was treated by Dr. Etemad in 2003 and 2004 for pancreatitis caused by pancreas divisum when he was practicing at Oschner Medical Center in New Orleans. He was able to diagnose me when 2 other doctors had not been able to, and he remedied the problem. I am sorry to see that he is not in New Orleans any longer.

Dr. Babak B Etemad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.