Dr. Bob L Pansick Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bob L Pansick?

I have been very happy with his work. Everything was explained clearly and the staff was great. The surgery itself was very easy and painless.

Been with Dr. Pansick over 20 years. Precise, to the point. Takes the time to explain what is going on in details that are understood. Great guy, too. His staff has always been courteous and helpful.

Great Job!

Dr. Pansick did both my eyes for cataracts. He did a great job. Everything was explained and I knew exactly what to expect. All charges were explained upfront and there were no surprises. He personally called to check on my progress after each surgery. I am very pleased and would highly recommend him.

Really Liked Dr. Pansick

My husband and I were both referred to Dr. Pansick by our obtometrist. My husband had some macular degeneration in one eye and I had what my obtometrist called two "moles" on my retina. The office was kind of small, but very nice and the office staff was very friendly. We waited only 10 minuntes before we began our appointment. Dr. Pansick took the time during our examination to explain everthing he was doing. He did a very thorough examination and spent a lot of time with us. He took pictures of our retinas and ended our visit with a look at the pictures and an explanation of what he found. My "moles" turned out to be something he referred to as bear tracks on my retina. It turns out that having these on one's retina tend to increase a person's chances of colon cancer. Later that day, I received a follow-up call from his office inquiring about colon cancer in our family and a recommendation that I have a colonoscopy, if I had not already done so.Dr. Pansick was very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. My husband and I were both very impressed by Dr. Pansick and would highly recommend him to anyone.

I would not recommend this doctor. He did not listen to anything I said to him

doctor himself very rude calling me on phone telling me i be going blind if don'nt come back least 30 days. I went second pendon not one wrong eith my eyes. some try ride on my ins.

Dr. Pansick does not listen when you talk, talks over you. He is extremely rude to his staff with demeaning

Live and Learn

Dr. Pansick recommended I see a specialist for potential disease. I did, and have been tested several times, all negative. Lat visit he argued with me that the test had to been wrong because he knew I had the disease. He also wanted to double charge me for services, and argued about that. I have found a new doctor.

Thinks very highly of himself

Dr. Pansick does not like to answer questions, but loves to talk about himself. He treated me very rudely and my lens implant surgery was very stressful because he talked to other doctor about the problems he was having. When I told him that his talking made me nervous, he said "I have to communicate to the other doctors". In other words, my feelings did not count.