Dr. Robert M Schleinkofer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Schleinkofer?

Caring Man

I'm disable and is under several doctors care for several illnesses and he's number one in my book.Thanks to Dr Robert Schleinkofer.

Best Family Practioner

Dr. Bob has been my family doctor for 42 years and I have complete faith in him and his diagnosis. He is very patient and really cares about you as a person. He doesn't rush you and takes as much time as you need. He explaines things so you understand what he is talking about.

Bob M Schleinkofer, MD

Dr. Bob has been my family doctor for 41 years and the only complaint I have is that he may retire soon and I will never be able to find another doctor who will come close to the wonderful care and compassion I am use to getting from my family doctor. Dr. Bob is the kind of doctor who put "family" in family docotor. He treats you like a family doctor and you know he truly cares about you. I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Dr. Robert M Schleinkofer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.