Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bob T Souder
Dr. Bob T Souder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Souder is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County General Hospital. Dr. Souder has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bob T Souder has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bob T Souder has the following 11 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 54
This was my first visit to Dr Souder and he was very prompt and courteous. His staff was great and I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. I have never been in a hospital or clinic and been put to sleep. He can in and explained everything to me and then when I woke up he was in my room explaining what he found out and what I could do the rest of the day. This was one of the best experences I have had and I was very nurvious going to have the proceedure done but he made me at ease.
Appt. @ 12:00. Left work @ 11:30am. It is 1:30pm and still setting in the waiting room. This is a follow up Aptt. Seriously thinking about another doctor just because of the wait time. Even out of town. Been there if they can keep appt.s on time,anyone should be able to no excuse. Could have gone to Nashville and back by now.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Souder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Regional Medical Center
Dr. Bob T Souder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSoutheastern Liver Institute, 9 Physicians Dr, Jackson, TN
Dr. Bob T Souder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.