Dr. Robert Wallace Is this you?

ER Visit

Posted on October 20th, 2013

I recently visited the ER at Southern Hills due to a fall and had the pleasure and luck of having Dr. Wallace as my ER doctor. From the moment I met Dr. Wallace I felt 'at ease' and secure with him. I immediately felt that he was very competent, caring and even had a sense of humor which made him human rather than a robot. When I mentioned that we were looking for a cardiologist for my husband, Dr. Wallace was kind enough to recommend a list of doctors that we take a look at. After looking him up on Vitals, and finding out he is a Family Practitioner, I would really like to see if he would accept my husband and myself as his patients. I am going to try. Dr. Wallace made my 4 long hours in a cold room in the ER much more acceptable. Thank you again Dr. Wallace. You are a wonderful doctor.

Posted on June 16th, 2017