Dr. Bobbi Ramp Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I waited an hour in the waiting room and then 2 hrs in my room before she decided to come in. Upon showing up, she proceeded to berate me for being on disability and later assaulted me during the exam. When leaving her office she proceeded to give me a rude gesture behind my back that the person I brought with me witnessed. She is a cold, heartless woman who doesn't deserve her medical degree. I made countless complaints that all resulted in no action. I wouldn't recommend her in the slightest. If I could submit a negative rating star, I would.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

FANTASTIC LADY, SHE FIXED ME UP!!

Posted on April 7th, 2010