Dr. Bobbi A Sipes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bobbi A Sipes?

Deanna Jones

Excellent doctor! I went to the ER with severe pain in my back/abdomen. Dr. Sipes was very knowledgable about my medical history and sent me immediately for scans and tests. She saw me the moment they got back and explained the probelms in a very easy to understand way. She was extremely caring and seemed genuinely worried about my well being. She even got down on her knee to show me the paperwork and explain the results to me.Dr. Sipes also treated my 13 grandaughter back in 2001 when she went to the ER with unexplained blackouts and seizures. She was the only doctor that found the stroke in my grandaughters brain scans and i feel she is absolutely the reason my grandaughter is still here.

John L. Parsons

I have to say she is very professional and very prompt. Plus she is very pretty and she smells good too.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE NO MATTER HOW BUSY IT IS IN THE ER

CONSIDERING IT IS THE BUSIEST ER IN PIERCE COUNTY, DR. SIPES ALWAYS FIND TIME TO TALK TO YOU LIKE YOU ARE HER ONLY PATIENT EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF A COUPLE DOZEN ON ANY ONE PARTICULAR DAY. WISH SHE HAD HER OWN PRACTICE!

Kind Doctor

I had to go to the emergency room when I visited Washington so being in an unfamiliar area I was very scared when I had to go the the hospital. dr Sipes was very kind and got right to my problem. She did not make me feel like I was wasting her time even though there were a lot of people waiting in the emergency to see a doctor. Even though she was not my main doctor she listened to me and answered my questions. I hope I dont have to go to the emergency again but if I do, I hope Dr Sipes is there.

Wonderful Experience

Came in with family short of breath and was seen immediatly by Dr. Sipes and the staff. The diagnostics were fast and accurate. Treatment was to the point, efficient and effective. Dr. Sipes and the staff were empathetic and caring. She kept me and my entire family informed and was couteous and professional the entire time. The ER that night was extemely busy that night but the whole team was stellar.Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Highly reccomended

rude doctor

This doctor needs to retire. She is mean and rude to the nurses, social workers, and espcially the patient. She is a cold person.

Dr. Bobbi A Sipes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Place, WA.