Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bobby Abraham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bobby Abraham has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby Abraham - Posted on August 9th, 2018
I don't know who the 2 folks were who posted in 2013 but they must not have seen Dr. Bobby Abraham. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I know and always correctly diagnoses/treats patients. I have been his patient for 17 years and have never known him to be anything but excellent.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby Abraham - Posted on November 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby Abraham - Posted on October 18th, 2013
Dr. Abraham did not listen to my concerns. He told me repeatedly I did not have the disease I asked to be tested for and eventually had to ask for a referral to be diagnosed. He was very upset when the nurse practioner asked him to examine me because she was unsure of something. The staff was very kind to me despite his poor bedside manner.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby Abraham - Posted on November 26th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bobby Abraham - Posted on November 25th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Abraham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hackensack University Medical Center
Dr. Bobby Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Bobby Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.