Dr. Bobby Bhasker-Rao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Bhasker-Rao?

Dr. Bobby Bhasker-Rao

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I have had a excellent experience with Dr. Bhasker-Rao. The staff is very professional, knowable and, caring. Dr. Bobby is a highly skilled Doctor. My surgery was great. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Dr Bobby gave me years on my life

Posted on September 7th, 2017

I've never felt better since my weight loss journey with Dr Bobby began. Today I am free of my high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, and high cholesterol thanks to Dr. Bobby. He is very skilled and while I braced for the worst during surgery my actual experience was anything but. No regrets for the procedure and no regrets for my care.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I had the best experience. I had a gastric sleeve on a Wednesday and was back to work that Monday. I feel better and I had no complications. Dr.Bobbi does an excellent job along with his team.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Efficient office personnel . Dr Bobby is so skilled and professional , highly recomend him.

Patient

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr. Bhasker-Rao completed a restructure of a 10-year-old Gastric Bypass Surgery done by another Physician. The old Gastric Bypass had ulcerated and ruptured. Dr. Bhasker-Rao explained in detail the problems and why they had occurred and detailed the required procedures to correct. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. The surgery was highly successful and I’m back at my target weight without pain or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Bhasker-Rao.

Don't wait any longer. Your life may depend on it!

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Bobby is among the best out there. He and his wonderful staff educate you and help you understand the entire weight-loss surgery process, before, during, and after. They leave no stone unturned. His follow-up care is ongoing. He sees to it that you do not fail. The experience has saved my life. I am a healthier, happier person for having put my trust in Dr. Bobby. I am six months post surgery now and my only regret is that I didn't see Dr. Bobby sooner. If you are on the fence about any of the procedures, just make an appointment and speak with him. You won't regret it. He changed my life and he can change yours, too.

Truely a outstanding experience.

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

I weighed 468 lbs when I 1st went to Dr.Bobby and now I weigh 198 lbs. The combination of a Nutritionist /Dietician and a caring nursing staff as part of Dr. Bobby's team is what makes the whole weight loss journey so work. It did for me. I have a life again . I'm not just surviving . Definitely one of the most talented and caring surgeons in the country . I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Bobby and his staff.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Bobby made this life changing experience easy and comfortable. I am very grateful to Dr. Bobby and his staff!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Love Dr Bobby and all his staff. Very nice and through.

Posted on October 25th, 2015

If you are considering weight loss surgery seriously, Dr Bobby is the only way to go! He is the only surgeon I would have considered. Experience, attention to detail and communication could not be better. He is a great support. Just call and DO IT! Why go on with the struggle and health risks? Take the first step in becoming who you really are!!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

My experience with dr bobby was amazing. As soon as I came in for my consult and talked about my options I was 100% sure he was the one for me. I researched him thoroughly and he's got the best outcomes and statistics I've ever heard of! He was very informative and made me feel very comfortable proceeding with the gastric sleeve. He did my surgery robotically and I was able to go home in a few hours! I can't thank him enough I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and I owe it all to dr. Bobby. Please please please don't hesitate to call his office and at least go in for a consult. I promise you won't be disappointed .!

Life Changing

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Bobby is the best surgeon, in and out, of the valley. Didn't even feel like I had surgery after leaving the hospital. His staff is always so pleasant and willing to answer any questions I have. I couldn't imagine having surgery with anyone else.