Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bobby V Khan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 17
I have been a patient of this medical practice since 1964, yes that year is not a misprint 53 years, and I'm still alive and well for my age given my bad habits (alcohol & smoking, etc. excesses) during that time. Both Dr.Khan and Dr. Avret, who stated the practice are Doctors of Internal Medicine and are and were excellent and thorough diagnosticians. Dr. Khan is also Cardiologist and is a PHD with current research activities. Dr. Khan IS THE BEST !!!!!
Dr. Khan is wonderful! He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever had. He was my doctor for 14 years until my employer changed insurance plans earlier this year to one that is not accepted by his practice. Dr. Khan was not just a doctor, he was a friend to the family. Needless to say, I'm having difficulty finding another doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Bobby V Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAtlanta Cardio & Primary Care, 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Bobby V Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.