Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bobby Q Lanier has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Bobby Q Lanier has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Bobby Q Lanier has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bobby Q Lanier is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Lanier was my son and daughter's allergist when they were young. Dr Lanier diagnosed my son with asthma. When he was about nine years old. He was sick every couple of weeks with some kind of infection and always coughing. Finally we were sent to Dr Lanier and he diagnosed and gave us life saving care and education. My children are now grown, and still suffer from allergies, but nearly as bad and my son no longer has to take medication for asthma.
The amount of time that was spent with us by both Dr. Lanier and his nurse was unexpected and greatly appreciated. I feel like I got such an education being in there. I view my daughter's allergy problems so differently now. I think much of the "fear" is gone now. I feel much more prepared on how to deal with things, what to do when certain things happen. My daughter is 7 and absolutely loved him! She is at a severe level with many of her food allergies and I feel that we are getting the best help and support from him about that and her asthma and environmental allergies. I highly recommend him! I appreciate the honesty!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
48 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Bobby Q Lanier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBob Lanier Md, 6310 Southwest Blvd Ste 200, Benbrook, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bobby Q Lanier in this video.
Dr. Bobby Q Lanier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benbrook, TX.