Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bobby R Miller Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 70
He delivered my granddaughter in March. So many things went wrong. My daughter-in-law was kept in labor FAR too long. He was never called by the labor nurses, her epidural had come out and not one nurse had checked after my daughter-in-law screamed that she was feeling all the pain. The nurses insisted she continue to push. FINALLY, he was called in and asked for forceps. He tried to pull the baby out but then decided the baby was too big to be delivered and an emergency C-section needed to be performed. My daughter-in-law screamed horribly the entire time he was using forceps. This was when they finally noticed her epidural had come out hours before. The baby was born with one side of her head caved in due to the forceps. It has taken 5 months for her head to take shape and HOPEFULLY we will not see any long term side effects. She is beautiful. Unfortunately, my daughter-in-law and son were traumatized by this inept doctor and his staff with all the mistakes that were mad with their first pregnancy. Neither want to have another child. In addition, we discovered that his staff had talked about my son and daughter-in-law in a very disrespectful manner to other patients and staff. I still cannot believe how unprofessional he and his staff were. This man has no bedside manner and does not listen to his patients. Do not use this doctor. We will travel to another OBGYN as far as we need to, instead of using him.
Seen Miller at least 8 times so far, every time my wait is between 1-2 hours! Then he rushes through the appointment and only spends a couple minutes tops with me. Doesn't ask if I have any questions or concerns and opens the door to walk out. Very impersonal, seems to forget things he's told you the appointment before, way too busy with too many people to be seen.
Dr miller is a great doctor! He treated and delivered our daughter. He and his staff are very freindly and assuring when dealing with pregnancy. He has a great bedside manor and actually spends time with you to ensure you are comforable with any decision you make; never making you feel pressured or rushed. The one caveat is he is the preferred doctor for OB/GYN here in the valley. This makes the appts a little less convenient (but still accomodating) and the wait-times longer, depending on his schedule/others' needs. He is a dr I would reccommend highly and would go to again in a heartbeat.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Bobby R Miller Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBobby Ray Miller Jr Md, 1011 N China Lake Blvd Ste A, Ridgecrest, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bobby R Miller Jr in this video.
Dr. Bobby R Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgecrest, CA.