4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bobby B Najari?

My Hero!!

Dr. Najari helped me get rid of multiple Kidney stones and an infection in two weeks. He’s so compassionate and attentative to patients needs. He even calls you to see how you are feeling . How sweet is that?! His OR team is so friendly and make you feel comfortable in a nerve wrecking situation. I will forever be grateful for his time spent on me. If you needs good Urologist and Surgeon please go to NYU and ask for this Angel!

Top Doc

He is knowledgeable, compassionate, does not make you feel rushed, and answers all questions. Awesome doctor.

outstanding

I have had only one visit with Dr Najari, but I was so impressed i had to write this review. He is the consummate professional. He gave me a throughout examination and explained each step of the process: why he was doing what he was doing, and how. He took time to explain my illness, my symptoms and his initial diagnosis. He prescribed additional testing to confirm his hypothesis and again explained why I need ed these additional tests and how he would interpret the results. I left feeing confidence in his diagnosis and his recommdatins and alternatives posited.

Dr. Bobby B Najari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.