Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bobby W Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 26
Spent very little time with me after waiting 40 minutes for appointment. Can hear her loudly talking about patients in hallway. Will only discuss what you made appointment for and wants you to make appointment for any other concerns you have. Difficult to get an appointment and when you do it is frequently rescheduled. Makes many referrals to specialists to deal with any issues you may have.
She has a lot of patients which makes it difficult for her to stay on a schedule so if you have an appointment later in the day you'll generally end up waiting 20 or more minutes. Her office hours are weird so it's hard to get a hold of her office. She also didn't really take the time to listen on my last visit after I heard her conversing with the guy before me through the wall for 15 minutes or so. When I expressed my concern with her about how she sped through my appointment she was quick to offer anxiety medication.
Dr. Paul was the most disrespectful and rude physician I have ever dealt with. She was condescending to patients and their family and treated us like we were worth nothing. She is arrogant and actually yelled at me for something I could not change. I would sue for the way she treated me if I had the time and the money. She should have her license suspended.
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Lukes Boise Medical Center
Dr. Bobby W Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRidgepark Medical Associates, 7575 Northcliff Ave Ste 307, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bobby W Paul in this video.
Dr. Bobby W Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.