Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bobby K Tay has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Transplantation
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The only complaint is that the HEALTH LOOP Is not working at full speed
Instead of all the positive things I can say about Dr. Bobby Tay, let me start with the negative things. . . There aren't any! I am now recovering from my third surgery (the latest was a three disk levels)which included fusion). Thanks to Dr. Tay, I now can now look forward to returning to an active life style again.Dr. Tay is very knowledgeable, skilled, professional and courteous and he takes the time to fully understand your issues. . and make sure that you understand the issues. Quite frankely, I've seen many doctors in my life, but Dr. Bobby Tay is in a class by himself. Fortunately, the UCSF Spine Center is less than two hours from my home, but knowing what I know now, I'd travel across the country to be treated by Dr. Tay and his staff. Need I say more.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2008, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Jackson Health System
Dr. Bobby K Tay accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUcsf Health, 500 Parnassus Ave Ste MU3, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bobby K Tay in this video.
Dr. Bobby K Tay is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.