Dr. Bogdan P Gheorghiu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bogdan P Gheorghiu?

Disreputable

I don't know what 3rd world country this guy was trained in, but it's disreputable how he treated my wife. He takes three days weekends each each week and is out of touch. he provides no call in service when he's out fishing. Not accountable for his failed lumbar puncture that put my wife back in ER.

Manager

Dr. Gheorghiu performs all of the routine checks, etc., but is a pill pusher. I had a pinched nerve, and needed surgery. Instead I was prescribed more drugs with no plan to eliminate the root cause of my problem. I went to the Laser Spine Institute to get relief. Next, I needed him to submit a simple medical release so I could be accepted for employment, and I was given the run around with additional unneeded test before he would sign off that almost cost me the position.

interesting man

At first he was standoffish now we have a great repore. He appreciates a goodjoke

Incompetent Staff

Dr Gheorghiu is an excellent physician. However, when he orders an MRI and his staff tells you at checkout the order will be picked up that afternoon and after 2 weeks, 4 phone calls and a fax later, NOTHING!

Amazing

Been to many doctors who could not find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Gheorghiu was the only one who took the time to figure it out and now I am doing much better. I am very grateful

Dr. Bogdan P Gheorghiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.