Dr. Bogdan Grigorescu Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bogdan Grigorescu?

Comforting Doc

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. G and his caring nurse go out of their way to ensure patients are comfortable and cared for during what can be an uncomfortable exam. They went out of their way to make me feel calm and at ease during the exam and afterwards. I've never had any dr spend so much time explaining my problem. He employed an online anatomy video for a post-exam meeting in his office that made understanding my situation simple and easy. All the while, Dr G explained my options and recommended a conservative course of treatment, leaving the door open to contact him at any time to return and pursue additional testing. I would recommend Dr G without hesitation and only wish my other doctors were more like him. He took me on time, didn't leave me locked in an exam room, and explained everything each step of the way. He was the first and only doctor who has ever asked me if he could touch me before doing so, and then went on to describe each part of the examination step by step. I'm so happy to have found Dr G.

dr bogdan grigorescu

Posted on February 25th, 2016

excellent

Posted on November 16th, 2014

Dr. is very engaging, caring, attentive, and thorough. He knows his filed and explains everything thoroughly to patients. I was very comfortable with his assessment and recommendations.

Posted on October 6th, 2017