Dr. Bohdan Iwanetz Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bohdan Iwanetz?

Highly recommended

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I went to the ER on a Sunday afternoon. I was discharged at 10pm with a phone number to call a surgeon in the morning to schedule gallbladder surgery. That doctor was on vacation. I called the Ingalls physican assistance number to help find another surgeon. Dr Iwanez' name came up. One of his nurses spoke with me on the phone, she was beyond nice to me, and made my appointment for that afternoon. I waited less than ten minutes, even though they squeezed me in. THEY DO DOT OVERBOOK APPOINTMENTS!! When I saw the doctor, he was caring and considerate. He explained everything that was going to happen with the surgery, and I was out the door in less than 30 minutes. The surgery was scheduled for Wednesday. At the hopital he was just as sweet. I wish he were a regular doctor I could see annually, he truly found his calling, I am so glad he was my surgeon. I am grateful.

Posted on September 20th, 2016