More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bolaji T Odusina has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bolaji T Odusina has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Bolaji T Odusina has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
We have been taking our kids here for 15 years. We love Dr B! When my kids are sick they say "mom....I need to go see Dr. B" Children have better instincts than adults because they have the cynicism that adults do. A child only knows what will make them feel better. When my kids feel awful, they ask for Dr B, because they know for sure she will make them feel better. Dr B takes an interest in my kids, me, my husband, MY siblings, parents and in-laws. And she has a memory like a steel trap! She is also the most thorough Dr. EVER. If there is the slightest chance the kids have some bizarre illness...she send us to a lab or a specialist. She always takes my calls and entertained my "frequent flyer" status at her office when my children were infants. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. If my insurance didn't cover Dr B, I would pay for her services out-of pocket, FOR SURE!
I GOT IN AT 7 AM AS A WALKIN ,I WAS OUT BY 717 AM ...I KID YOU NOT . BY 7.05 AM MY CHILDREN HAD HAD THEIR RAPID STREPT TESTS DONE .BY 7.07 AM DR BOLAJI ODUSINA WAS IN THE EXAM ROOM WITH US. BY 7.15 AM SHE WAS WRITING OUR PRESCRIPYIONS .SHE HAD ASKED AFTER MY OWN MOTHERS HEALTH, THE CHILDRENS GRANDMOM , JOKED TO ME ABOUT THE BAGS UNDER MY EYES (AS ONLY ANOTHER MOTHER WHO HAS HAD HER FAIR SHARE OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS DUE TO SICK CHILDREN COULD )AND TEASED MY CHILDREN ABOUT CHANGING THEIR GIRLFRIENDS .THIS IS A WONDERFUL CARING RESPECTFUL KNOWLEDGEABLE PEDIATRICIAN . IT IS AN OFFICE THAT IS WELL RUN .I GET TO SEE MY PEDIATRICIAN OF 12 YEARS EVERY TIME .I GET SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS .I MAY HAVE TO WAIT SOMETIMES .ON TWO OCCASIONS I HAD A ONE HOUR WAIT BUT COMPARED TO MY COPAY AT AN ER I WAS GLAD TO WAIT.....
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Bolaji T Odusina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSuwanee Pediatrics Pc, 1155 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Lawrenceville, GA
Dr. Bolaji T Odusina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.