Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bonni B Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bonni B Roberts has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bonni B Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Unlike many doctors she takes the time needed with patients. She also deals with you as a person, and recognizes that everyone has different factors affecting their treatment, No cookie cutter advice, you get a plan tailored to your circumstances. With medications she takes the time to check insurance to be sure you are covered.
I am an extremely developed pro bodybuilder who is particular and choosey when it comes to medical care. I am very well in tune with my own body and having put a great deal of blood sweat and years into its development, I will not revisit or even cooperate with any professional I cannot trust. Dr. Roberts is an awesome doctor. She is very intelligent and sharp witted and I would place a great deal of stock in anything she ever said to me. I think it is amazing some of the extraordinary people you can find in least expected places - if she knew how good she really is, I probably could never afford her. She is by far my first and preferred choice for any care I might ever require. If this woman is not your doctor, you are (at best) probably being seen by her lesser. It is as simple as that.
pleasant & efficient
I have been going to see Bonni Roberts as my PCP (thatâs Primary Care Physician for those of you that donât know) for about four years now. I have absolutely no complaints. She is professional, to the point and she listens and makes sure YOU are hearing what she has said to you. The office staff is courteous and professional too. There is never an issue with appointments as they will try to make every effort to accommodate my needs for a late-in-the-day appointment. They have also seen me, and my son, on an emergency basis with no issues. If you want the straight facts, the truth and the reality of your problem then Dr. Roberts is great. If you want to hear only what YOU want to hear; if you want to be coddled, mislead or just generally misguided, donât go here. They are one of the good ones and will get you taken care of in good order!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Bonni B Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFair Hill Family Medicine Spec, 361 Fair Hill Dr, Elkton, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bonni B Roberts in this video.
Dr. Bonni B Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkton, MD.