Dr. Bonnie Barr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Barr?

ER doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2009

This doctor saw my mother at the ER after she had breathing complications a few days after a hip replacement. My mother had been transferred to Rehab when she became short of breath and anxious. This doctor took her time, her skills and her bedside manner to diagnose and treat my mohter. I had been extremely concerned about the care of my mother until talking to Dr Barr. She was extremely informed, took her time to get the full picture, considered every potential aspect of my mothers symptoms and imaging results, and gave full attention to the needs of my mother. She put all of us at rest knowing that my mother was in extremely capable and caring hands. I would love for her to be my mothers primary care physician.