Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger has the following 9 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
Dr. B has spent over an hour with me on some visits. She is more than thorough and genuinely cares. She takes time to listen and examine, has excellent follow up and works hard to gain knowledge about my condition. She has been my Dr for over 2 years now, I followed her from Worcester to Mendon and the 45min drive is more than worth it. We are trying a new treatment that does not have a lot of data to reference but Dr. B and her staff are keeping in close contact. I fully trust in her as my Dr.
This "Dr" must have gotten her degree out of a cereal box. She is clueless when it comes to medications and laughs at you when you tell her what is going on physically with you. Very snide and arrogant. Has no social skills. She is the reason why I stopped going to the Dr's. I am sure that there are great Dr's out there, she sure is not one of them.
She was snide about the fact that I have ehlers-danlos. She doesn't even know what EDS III is and evaluated me simply on EDS 1 & 2 which I don't have. She diagnosed me as having plantar faciitis without looking at my foot. I have since found out I have a hairline fracture in my foot. She was just a "rhymes with witch". Don't go to her.
20 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Umass Medical School
Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri County Internal Medicine, 12 Uxbridge Rd, Mendon, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger, MD - Rheumatology in Mendon, MA, in this video.
Dr. Bonnie J Bidinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mendon, MA.