Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, TN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Burnette-Vick is affiliated with Lakeway Regional Hospital. Dr. Burnette-Vick has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 16
Dr. Vick was a huge disappointment. I have degenerative discs, arthritis and bone spurs in my back. She offended me very much because I needed pain pills to continue working! She even suggested that I file for disability and then said that disability for a bad back was the hardest to prove. I do not want disability, I want to work! My back x-rays were done at their facility and she had them right there. She treated me like I was a pill junkie just looking for a fix! I have never been so offended in my life. I have never been back and I tell everyone to not use her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Burnette-Vick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
East Tennessee State University
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthstar Physicians, 420 W Morris Blvd Ste 400G, Morristown, TN
Dr. Bonnie A Burnette-Vick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, TN.