Dr. Bonnie Catalano Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Catalano?

Very thorough in approach

Posted on August 19th, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Catalano in my initial visit. She asked many pertinent questions about my health history and was extremely thorough in her approach. She answered all of my questions and gave me options as to how to proceed with certain issues. VERY HAPPY!

Good Doctor, but very rude and uncaring office staff

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Catalano is a fine doctor and I liked her a lot, but I just had a horrible time with the office staff. I was put on hold for a good amount of time to be "transferred" to my doctor, only to be "transferred" to the front desk. This happened several times. I also dealt with rude and rather snarky people on the phone and they were not helpful in helping me get an appointment when I needed to. I also had a bad experience with another doctor in the practice when Dr. Catalano was unavailable. He was very rude and left the room several times to for no reason and no explanation or apology. The last call that I had to schedule an appointment was the last straw. The woman was rude and got angry with me when I did not know what she was talking about because she was talking in medical terms that I did not know. Needless to say I left the practice immediately and found another doctor.

Posted on November 1st, 2017