Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff DO
Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff has 2 locations
1670 Scott Blvd Ste 102
Decatur, GA 30033
Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff - Posted on December 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff - Posted on July 11th, 2016
She really cares about her patients. She spent time, got to know me and figured out what was wrong with me. I had been seeing another doctor who just wrote prescriptions and did not get to the root of the problem but doctor Ellenoff took the time and figured out what was wrong and knew how to get me better.
My favorite dr ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff - Posted on May 13th, 2016
Very Long Wait Time and a Below Average Bedside Manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff - Posted on August 22nd, 2015
Each time I visit Dr. Bonnie Ellenoff's office I am always kept waiting. My wait time is around 90 minutes after my set appointment. I would say that she is pleasant but not friendly.. She doesn't have a warm or genuine bedside manner. She does what she has to do and leaves the room. if I had to grade my overall experience, I would give it a C-/D+
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff - Posted on June 24th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Ellenoff for many, many years. I love her and will follow her anywhere. I get the best of care for all my needs. Yes, there is a wait time sometimes..... the reason why is she takes care and time with each patient to ensure your needs are met and you get the BEST care possible. She talks to you, listens to you and goes above and beyond the call of duty for all of your needs. She is the best, I have and will continue to recommend her. If you are looking for a Doctor you can trust, count on and to have your best interests in mind give her a try. Her staff is great as well, always friendly and always happy to help and interested in how you are doing, feeling. It is like you are part of their family.
Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bonnie P Ellenoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, GA.