Dr. Bonnie Ellenoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Ellenoff?

Best doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2016

She really cares about her patients. She spent time, got to know me and figured out what was wrong with me. I had been seeing another doctor who just wrote prescriptions and did not get to the root of the problem but doctor Ellenoff took the time and figured out what was wrong and knew how to get me better.

My favorite dr ever

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr. Ellenoff listens and is intuitive. She cares and has a gift forlooking at the big picture/ one's overall health. At first I was disappointed because I didn't get in with my doctor I'd had for years, but I was surprisingly pleased and will continue to go back- if she'll have me.

Very Long Wait Time and a Below Average Bedside Manner

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Each time I visit Dr. Bonnie Ellenoff's office I am always kept waiting. My wait time is around 90 minutes after my set appointment. I would say that she is pleasant but not friendly.. She doesn't have a warm or genuine bedside manner. She does what she has to do and leaves the room. if I had to grade my overall experience, I would give it a C-/D+

GREAT Doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ellenoff for many, many years. I love her and will follow her anywhere. I get the best of care for all my needs. Yes, there is a wait time sometimes..... the reason why is she takes care and time with each patient to ensure your needs are met and you get the BEST care possible. She talks to you, listens to you and goes above and beyond the call of duty for all of your needs. She is the best, I have and will continue to recommend her. If you are looking for a Doctor you can trust, count on and to have your best interests in mind give her a try. Her staff is great as well, always friendly and always happy to help and interested in how you are doing, feeling. It is like you are part of their family.

Best Doctor

Posted on December 17th, 2014

she's the only doctor that has really taken time to listen I love this dr.

A Good Friendly Dr.,

Posted on July 21st, 2014

My time in waiting room was about 10 mins. Dr. Ellenoff went above and beyond answering all my questions and concerns. She totally cared for my wellbeing. She is a fine Doctor. I'm glad I found her when I was in need of help. God Bless you Dr.

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I am the person who wrote the negative review regarding Dr.Ellenoff being "all about the money." Upon further reflection and investigation, I regret my choice of words, however, vitals.com will not let me delete the statement. I would like to amend my statement as I now feel certain that the disagreement we had was a simple misunderstanding and nothing more. Please disregard my statement in making your decision to see this doctor.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Doctor Ellenoff is the old fashioned family doctor never rushed you that means that she is able to make a better diagnosis, she is all about the patient she treat the person as a whole not your sickness this the reason we have a long-lasting doctor-patient relationship

Best Doctor ever

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Dr. Ellenoff is the kindest doctor that I have ever met. She is caring and empathetic and spends time with her patients. She treats me like I am her friend and not just another patient. I see her for my neuropathy. She has treated me for this with out any medicine, and I no longer have pain. I am so happy after having years of pain I am finally pain free.

Disgusted!

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

This doctor is only about the money she could not care less about you as a person.

Doctor's Response

Clearly this person is not a patient because anyone who knows me, knows that I am a very kind and compasionate doctor.

How did I become a New Patient just because you move locations???

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I try really hard not to be negative, but today it has to be said.. A DR gets more patients, moves to a new location with no warning via email, post mail, or voice-mail... still while you are taking a prescription you were provided by this DR to treat you and they have no room for NEW patients now that they moved... what the heck??? I ABHOR DR's right now. I always wait to take care of myself after my kids if possible, and when I do, who do I trust for me now?? Sucks. Our bodies should have been conditioned only to all natural not this bull....! How the Heck did I become a NEW PATIENT while still taking pills YOU prescribed DAILY?... Now stopping those pills. I have NO TRUST in this DR.anymore.

Doctor's Response

When I left the office in Norcross I had no way of contacting patients because I was an employee at the Norcross office. I was told a letter would be sent to inform patients that I was leaving but that did not happen. I am accepting patients old and new. You may have called while we were transitioning. I am sorry that you had a difficult time reaching me.

excellent dr

Posted on April 11th, 2012

i have been going to pai managment drs for 12years now and dr ellenoff is buy far the best most resonable caring doctor buy far i have ever been to. and see treated my girlfriend for back and neck pain today see adjusted her back and neck and see is now pain free and for the first time in a long time i see her standing up straight dr ellenoff is our hero! i will recommend her to all my friends and family