Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie Flemming
Dr. Bonnie Flemming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Flemming is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, Highland Hospital & Highland Wellness and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie Flemming has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Flemming is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
46 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Bonnie Flemming accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHIGHLAND HOSPITAL, 1411 E 31st St, Oakland, CA
Dr. Bonnie Flemming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.