Dr. Bonnie J Fraser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie J Fraser?

Saved the use of my left thumb

It's been a while but Dr. Fraser was able to give me back the use of my left hand. Arthritis was so bad could not pick up a cup of coffee. After surgery and some rehab, its like new. I hope she does knees, got to make that call.

HAND AFTER CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERY WAS WORSE THAN BEFORE THE SURGERY

Great Doc!

Very compassionate and focused on patient care! She really took the time with me. Great staff!

Poor

Doctor spent 5 minutes with me at my first visit and didn't give an accurate diagnosis. I wouldn't complain about the time she spent with me except for the fact that she billed my insurnace for a Level 4 new patient office visit saying that she spent 45 minutes which is a lie. Therefore i have to pay more money now since they billed my insurance whatever visit level they could get to get the most money out of me. Save your time and choose another docrtor. She is nice but I don't go to the doc to waste money on someone who is just nice.