Dr. Bonnie J Gainer Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie J Gainer?

I went to Dr.Gainer for shortness of breath, racing heartbeat at night. She did an echo, saw nothing. Ordered more tests everything came back normal. Ordered some blood tests for cholesterol, everthing's fine. Ordered more treadmill tests. I feel crazy, like I'm a hypochondriac. I see a friend of mine who is a md, she orders a blood panel on a monday, on weds. of the same week, she calls in a panic, my hemogoblin is at 6. I have to go to the emergency room for a transfusion. After the transfusion, I am feeling 100 percent! What a lesson in expensive frustration. This went on for a year, and all she could think of doing was ordering more and more expensive treadmill tests, when the answer was so simple. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Bonnie J Gainer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.