Dr. Bonnie A Goodman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie A Goodman?

Mr

Visiting this Dr's office is like visiting a third world country. The Dr is very rude and will not answer any questions that you may have. I tried to ask a few questions about my eye exam and chest x-ray, and the Dr held up her hand motioning me to stop and said, "I'm not going to get into this". I found that very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I understand this placed is picked by employers, so for the people like me that don't have a choice expect to be treated poorly.

Type 2 Diabetes