Great doctor

I knew Dr. Her. While she was doing her residency at children's i trust her with my kids and i am happy with her and her staff, the one thing i would change would be the day of only appointments. Because its hard to leave work and not giving my boss a 24hr notice.

Dr Bonnie Her review

She is the best Dr that my wife has ever had. We are sticking with her. She takes whatever time is necessary and clearly explains everything. She also answers all questions we have. Excellent doctor!! !

Be ready to wait

Had. New patient appointment at 10:20 am. Wasn’t seen till 11:10 am. About 11 am I asked to reschedule and they assured me I was next. Then two others were seen before me. Terrible.

after eight month

I went to the clinic to make an appointment they told me the first appointment available is in May 2019 that means after 8 month from today. I was very disappointment and I do not recommend this clinic to any of my friends or family members.

I am very pleased with the service I received from Dr Her. Her staff was very pleasant and helpful.

a very fine and nice Dr that I was sorry to see her leave. polite and beautiful too.

Professional care no doubt. Dr. Her took time to listen to my complaint and explained her plan of care in detailed. Excellent Doctor and Staff.

Dr. Bonnie Her is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Merced, CA.