Dr. Bonnie Howell Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Howell?

Organic Fan

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I had Ms Howell a few years ago ; said I had abnormal cell tissue discharge . When I only came to her office to see about my frequent menses . Said I had fibroids and reccommended I take birthcontrol pills when I told her no due to my hormonal levels already being imbalanced. Following week she FED EX me documentation saying I needed a full hysterectomy why on earth did she do that ? GOD only knows! Then I still did not resolve my problem as I did not have insurance from my employer so I paid out of pocket. To no avail ; I had a state assisted full hysterectomy and guess who was assisting Dr. Bonnie Howell.The whole experience still does not sit well with me. And I think a full hysterectomy could have been avoided! As too this day I am suffering with the horrible side effects. I ADVISE EVERY ONE TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTER ! Lady clearly has her own adgenda!!!

Traumatic exam

Posted on July 16th, 2013

When I was 13 years old, I went to Dr Howell for heavy menstrual bleeding. I was still a virgin and when she did the bi-manual (finger) exam, she asked me if it hurt and of course I said yes. She then proceeded to do a rectal exam on me, which not only hurt worse, but traumatized me. I am 34 years old now but I was just a child when she did this. Very unprofessional staff as well.

Posted on October 15th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Howell for many years, and while her availability for appointments is greatly limited (20 hrs/week in office), I have continued to see her. Until recently, the office staff has been reasonably polite. However, her current office nurse is extraordinarily unacommodating and condescending. For the most part, Dr Howell provides good care, but she is not the most compassionate or understanding individual I have met.

Posted on April 11th, 2011

I had a horrible experience with this dr. She insisted that I was having nothing more than a bad period and later had to refer me to an oncologist as a result of bloodwork I insisted she order. To top it off, her staff neglected to contact the oncologist so that I could get an appt.

Posted on March 30th, 2015