Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie L Laudenbach
Dr. Bonnie L Laudenbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashland, KY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Laudenbach is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and Kings Daughters Medical Center. Dr. Laudenbach has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie L Laudenbach has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Vulvar Diseases
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 17
I do not recommend going here. I got an infection 2 days after having a Pap done here and after waiting a week for them to call me in some antibiotics (which they never did) and after 3 failed attempts to remind them, I ended up having to go to urgent care. The worst pain I have ever had. I will not be back!
Dr. Laudenbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Bonnie L Laudenbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAshland Womens Health, 841 29th St, Ashland, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bonnie L Laudenbach in this video.
Dr. Bonnie L Laudenbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, KY.