Dr. Bonnie Laudenbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Laudenbach?

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Excellent on all levels. All the women in my family go to her.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

I do not recommend going here. I got an infection 2 days after having a Pap done here and after waiting a week for them to call me in some antibiotics (which they never did) and after 3 failed attempts to remind them, I ended up having to go to urgent care. The worst pain I have ever had. I will not be back!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

This is the best medical care I have ever gotten....Everyone in this office is wonderful and helpful with whatever is needed...even with insurance....They work for the patient.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

An excellent doctor, and extremely knowledgeable. She really helped me, and she makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr. Laudenbach treats the WHOLE patient, not just the symptoms. Her efforts (and encouragement with my own) have made a major impact on my health. My bloodwork results have gone from not so great to very good and well within normal ranges. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

PROBLEM #1, VERY RUDE RECEPTIONIST. NOT ONCE BUT ALL THREE VISITS AND ON THE PHONE. ALSO, PROBLEM WITH BILLING. HAD NOT GIVEN ME CREDIT. THEN, THE DOCTOR IGNORED MY BIGGEST CONCERNS, TOTALLY. AND LAST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN, DURING OUR TALK TIME DR. SAID SHE WAS WRITING 3 RX'S. WHEN I GOT HOME I ONLY HAD 2 AND ONE OF THOSE WERE WRONG. WHEN I CALLED I GOT ALOT OF ARGUEMENT FROM THE RUDE RECEPIONIST.

A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

A very down to earth, caring physician who empathizes with her patients. She furnishes real gowns and sheets, no "paper or plastic" for her patients. She really listens and does not rush you in and out .

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Although I may have to wait a while I know that when it comes my turn she takes just as much time to listen to my concerns and treat my problems not just blow them off quickly.

Posted on February 7th, 2017