Dr. Bonnie Maxfield Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Maxfield?

Burned out doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2014

I have been to Dr. Maxfield, MD several times over the last few years. I have consistently found her to be cold, unhelpful and downright rude. One would think a women in this profession would be sympathetic to other women. When you ask for advice she quotes the American Medical Association or whatever the latest conference details state. I was late for my appointment and she stated that I had gone into her lunch hour and that I was lucky she stayed to keep my appointment. Dr. Maxfields main focus seems to be to keep herself and Kaiser from involvement in litigation. She is burned out and should be put out to pasture!

Worst Experience

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I am a young, first time mom. My husband and I went for our first appointment with the OB and we were really excited. I was told it was a longer appointment with the doctor and we will be able to ask questions and have our concerns addressed. From the moment Dr. Maxfield entered the room she was cold and rushed. She made a comment about a medication I took and I felt judged and misunderstood. When we went into her office and told her we were having a home birth she told us about the risks as it was her liability (I completely understand that) and then added that she and Kaiser do not support home birth and she didn't understand why anyone would want to put their child at risk. She then walked out and told us to follow. She spoke to the nurse in a very harsh and rude manner. Our "long appointment" lasted about 10-15mins. I would not recommend Dr. Maxfield to anyone.

Posted on December 24th, 2015