Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bonnie L Mcnamara has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bonnie L Mcnamara has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bonnie L Mcnamara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
There can be wait times of up to half an hour. However, when the doctor is in the room, she is totally focused on the patient, asking relevant questions and coordinating care with other professionals. Would recommend her to anyone.
Wait time is RIDICULOUS for Dr. McNamara! I've always been on time for my son's appointments and if it's always over an hour wait before we'll finally see the doctor walking through the door. I got so fed up his last two appointments I made for 7:30am - her first appointment of the day. Should have been no wait right? NOPE. Still had to wait over 30 minutes! She didn't come into the room until 8:42am! Staff is quite un-professional. While in waiting room I could hear them talking about one of the receptionists dating woes, the nurse we had take us back into the patient room talked like we were old friends - not professional at all... I don't know you, don't talk to me about problems with your son! Overall a very bad experience each and every time we've been there.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
28 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Bonnie L Mcnamara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bonnie L Mcnamara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.