1.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Horrible

This woman is ignorant and a horrible doctor. I am urging everyone I know to never use this practice or see this doctor I am disgusted to say the least.

Would not return to this doctor!

Dr. Nadel was rude and condescending. She was abrupt and cut me off when I tried to ask questions. She rushed through the exam and didn't address the concerns I'd discussed with the nurse who did our intake. Would NOT recommend this doctor.

Love her!

Dr Nadel is such a wonderful pediatrician. She is so patient and kind and never makes me feel like my questions are dumb (which they sometimes are). She listens to my concerns and has a very matter of fact approach to treating my children. I highly recommend her as a pediatrician!

Worst pediatrician

she was so rude and seemed annoyed that I was asking questions . I am a new mom and am concerned about my sons health. She rushed me out and kept telling me everything was normal. I do not recommend her at all! she gave me attitude over a simple question . If I could put no stars on here I would have !

Probably the rudest doctor I've ever met with.

Receives an F in terms of "bedside manner"

My children have been patients at Margiotti & Kroll pediatrics for over 10 years. This week was the first time I ever had an appointment with my child with Dr. Nadel. It is also going to be the last. My teenage daughter was in for a sensitive issue and Dr. Nadel did not seem at all interested in anything having to do with her appointment. She was rushing in, and barking questions, with ZERO social skills or "bedside manner"....My daughter was stunned at the lack of "bedside manner" that Dr. Nadel showed. She appeared to want to move us out of the office ASAP and didn't take any time to discuss our issues. It was such a very disappointing experience. I strongly suggest you find another pediatrician other than Dr. Nadel if you would like to feel like you are getting courteous and attentive service from a physician who cares -- because she definitely does not seem to do so.

Dr. Bonnie G Nadel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pennington, NJ.