1.6

Dissatisfied

Receives an F in terms of "bedside manner"

My children have been patients at Margiotti & Kroll pediatrics for over 10 years. This week was the first time I ever had an appointment with my child with Dr. Nadel. It is also going to be the last. My teenage daughter was in for a sensitive issue and Dr. Nadel did not seem at all interested in anything having to do with her appointment. She was rushing in, and barking questions, with ZERO social skills or "bedside manner"....My daughter was stunned at the lack of "bedside manner" that Dr. Nadel showed. She appeared to want to move us out of the office ASAP and didn't take any time to discuss our issues. It was such a very disappointing experience. I strongly suggest you find another pediatrician other than Dr. Nadel if you would like to feel like you are getting courteous and attentive service from a physician who cares -- because she definitely does not seem to do so.

Dr. Bonnie G Nadel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pennington, NJ.