Great but busy

She has been with my daughter for 8 years, my son for 2. She is very busy and hard to schedule with u less ur are really sick. And she does not play with her time. U miss and appt or u late she won’t see u . But other than that she is very kind and knowledge. She calls back right away if u have serious concerns and my kids love her.

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Orzech have been taking care of my kids for many years. She is a great doctor! So attentive to everything I have worried about! Always calls back with recommendation. DrOrzech is very knowledgeable and experienced Pediatrician! My kids love her!

Home!

Dr. Orzech-Nixon's , medical care is professional with care! I know she really cares for the health of both our children with her actions and questions. My children have found a doctor to grow up with! We are home :)

Excellent Pediatrician

Dr. Orzech has been the pediatrician for all 4 of my children. She was with 2 of them since birth and my older boys were referred to her and I can't say enough good about this doctor. She is very caring, compassionate, she will go the extra mile to make sure that a parent is satisfied and at peace when your child experiences difficult health challenges. My children are all adults and I was so sorry when they had to be referred to adult medicine. I will always refer and keep this physician in mind when my children have children. She is also a caring family oriented physician which helps give you assurance and peace of mind.

Amazing doctor

Dr. Bonnie is simply outstanding. My children have been with her since birth and we would never change for another pediatrician. She is patient with our questions and our daughters love her. She is very qualified, intelligent, and the office staff is great as well! I’m shocked to see anything less than 5 star reviews for Dr. Orzech, but don’t let a few sour apples deter you, is an outstanding pediatrician and we feel very lucky to have her as ours.

Fantastic Doctor!!

My children are now 9, 7 and almost 5. She has been with them since birth. Wonderful!!!!

I cant not say enough nice things about Main Street Pediatrics! My daughter has been going to see Dr. Orzech since she was born and 7 years later we are still here even though we moved to Glen Burnie 5 years ago. I will happily travel to them for the best care around.

Dr. Bonnie L Orzech-Nixon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reisterstown, MD.