Dr. Bonnie Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Rosenberg?

Best Primary Care Doctor in the Valley

Posted on February 27th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenberg for several years and have never had such a capable and caring doctor before. I was a little worried about joining her new concierge practice model (monthly fee for unlimited visits), but I feel that it is worth every penny. I can now email or call her any time of day, and I always get a prompt and effective response. Her office manager is a delight, and treats me like family. In sum, great doc!

Excellent & professional doctor who administers treatment with much kindness and care

Posted on April 17th, 2010

Bonnie Rosenberg has been my physician for ~ 2-years. She is helping me (to help myself) to overcome an eating disorder. The beginning was tough (she works in a plastic surgeons office, & she makes notes on her computer). I do now however respect and trust her medical expertise; she has an excellent know-how in her own field and others, and makes excellent diagnoses. Her contacts in the medical field enabled her to give me an accurate diagnosis, get me to the right surgeon without being sent-from-one-to-another. Yes, she can be busy but she has always listened, had time and been attentive to my needs. She is an excellent and professional doctor who administers treatment with much kindness and care. Her office manager (Jane) is as efficient and caring.

Great bedside manner, but overdoes the drugs

Posted on February 8th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Rosenberg after a friend recommended her to me. Getting an appointment was easy, and I didn't have to wait long when I arrived.First, the good stuff... Dr. Rosenberg's bedside manner is very good, and she does seem genuinely interested in listening to you and helping you. And she kept detailed notes on the computer at each appointment, so initially I felt like things were going well.Unfortunately, I soon started noticing things I didn't like about my appointments with Dr. Rosenberg. At first, the computer notes were fine, but later on, it seemed like she was relying too much on the computer.The bigger problem for me was that it seemed like I was offered a new drug every time I visited her. I am usually cautious about taking new drugs, especially when it's not absolutely necessary, so this didn't sit well with me. The final straw was when I did try a drug she offered me, but later decided to stop taking it (due to side effects). She mentioned nothing about the potential effects of stopping the drug, and I had an awful experience in doing so.If you like popping pills for every little thing, then maybe seeing Dr. Rosenberg will work for you. Though she now is working off of a "membership-only" approach that costs $300/month, so good luck with that.

These people are the best!

Posted on July 15th, 2008

This medical office is the most efficient and courteous practice that I have been lucky enough to find in California.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015