Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bonnie K Schachter
Dr. Bonnie K Schachter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Horsham, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Schachter is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. Dr. Schachter has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bonnie K Schachter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bonnie K Schachter has the following 12 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Bonnie K Schachter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Schachter is a great doctor and person. My family has followed her from Northeast Philly to Yardley, and friends of ours have too. We don't love the phone system, but like the staff in her new office .
I have been a patient of Dr. Schachter's for years. My daughters are also patients of her's. We think she is great. She is always on point with her diagnosis. She always takes her time with us and gives us the best medical advice she can. I think her staff is amazing as well. They have always provided professional and personal care. I have never called with a problem that they have not assisted in answering. Great office!!! Great Staff!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schachter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Bonnie K Schachter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsBonnie K Schachter Md, 719 Dresher Rd, Horsham, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bonnie K Schachter in this video.
Dr. Bonnie K Schachter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horsham, PA.