Highly Dissatisfied

Great results! Wonderful experience!

My experience ( yesterday) with Dr. Bonnie Silverman for cataract LASER surgery was beyond my favorable expectations. Her expertise and excellence was highly executed. I never had any prior eye surgeries so I was a little scared but Dr. Silverman was so adept and sensitive that I actually felt secure and well taken care of. Today one day after surgery I have no discomfort and 20/20 vision! I love the results and because of this I plan to do the other eye in the summer. I actually drove today ( one day after surgery and feel great! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Bonnie Silverman as your surgeon of choice.

Excellent Doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Bonnie Silverman for 32 years. She is a highly knowledgeable doctor. I trust her completely with any problem and just a yearly exam. I recently had cataracts removed in both eyes and my surgery was a success due to Dr. Bonnie Silverman. Make an appointment today and you will not be disappointed. Sincerely, A very satisfied patient.

rating of dr b silverman

dr silverman is not only the best opthomologist I have been to, she is the best overall doctor in any field. I usually dread going to see a doctor,but with her I don't mind at all. SIMPLY THE BEST

Annual checkup

Went to my annual visit to Dr. Silverman yesterday, and as always was seen on time and with great efficiency. Dr. Silverman is extremely professional, yet a warm and caring individual. She treats you as an individual not just a patient. She makes time for you and thoroughly explains all that she is doing and what is going on with the results of your exam. Her staff are all pleasant and knowledgeable, making your entire visit painless and effortless.

Dr. Silverman has been our eye doctor for approx., 10 years. She has always been extremely thorough, well spoken, caring, knowledgeable and has provided us with excellent medical care. Recently, I have had to undergo cataract surgeries with amazing results. Dr. Silverman explained everything every step of the way. I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Dr. Silverman has been my ophthalmologist for 15 years. She has an efficient, friendly staff and a pleasant office. I've had cataract surgery in both eyes and the results are miraculous. I've been wearing glasses since I was 12 and now I need only reading glasses.

30 years of great treatment

I have been a patient for 30 years. The staff is very helpful, and very friendly Dr Silverman has never rushed me through a visit or test. She is extremely patient,and will take the time to explain Options and or treatments,that become necessary. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Silverman and her staff are very knowledgeable. I am very grateful to Dr. Silverman who was able to expedite an appointment for my son which probably saved his Life. Her experience allowed her to diagnose that what was going on with his vision was urgent and required a nueroopthomologist asap. Will highly recommend!!

superb doctor

I am a local physician myself, who not only refers patients to Dr. Silverman, but uses her myself.

Dr. Bonnie S Silverman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.